Marshall County Chapter: IZAAK WALTON LEAGUE of AMERICA
PIPER Scholarship application forms and guidelines
1. A scholarship may be awarded to any high school student or graduate,
or college or university undergraduate who is a resident of Marshall Co.,
Iowa, regardless, race or religious belief.
2. A scholarship may be awarded to a student who exhibits and can
demonstrate their sincere desire to continue their education after high
school at a college or university, junior college, vocational, trade or
technical school in a field of study related to conservation or
3. The applicant's information provided in this application must enable
the Izaak Walton League board of directors to obtain a clear picture of need,
desire and interest that their pursuit of a degree in a field of conservation
and/or environmental studies will lead to a career utilizing that knowledge.
4. The amount of the scholarship, if awarded, will be $3,000.
5. If awarded, the scholarship will be paid directly to the college or
university of the applicants choice on either a quarter, semester or
6. Please fill out all requested information. Feel free to add specific details
that will allow the Ikes board of directors to gather a full understanding of
your individual circumstances.
7. All applications will become the property of the Izaak Walton League
and will not be returned.
8. Personal interviews may be arranged at the discretion of the Izaak
9. The deadline date for the Ikes to receive this application is on or before
March 15,2021. All applicants will be notified if their request for funding
has or has not been approved by April 15*, 2021.