The Marshall County Izaak Walton League of America
Marshall County Izaak Walton League of America - Piper Scholarship
The IKES offers an opportunity for a $3,500 scholarship each year to a Marshall county
resident attending college or university, and studying toward a degree in any conservation
related field. Applications must be received by March 15th.
1. Scholarship may be awarded to any high school student or graduate, or college student, who is a resident of
Marshall County regardless of sex, race or religious belief.
2. Scholarship may be awarded to students who continue their education after high school in an approved college,
university, junior college vocational, trade or technical school in a field related to conservation or environment.
3. Applicants will be considered on the basis of the pursuit of a degree in the area of conservation and/or
environment. Other things considered will be scholarship, citizenship and need.
4. The amount of the scholarship per student will be $3500.00 per award.
5. The scholarship will be paid directly to the school of the recipient’s choice on a quarter, semester or yearly basis.
6. Applicants will furnish financial and educational information other than the application for if the scholarship board
so desires. Applicant should enclose a high school transcript and any college work completed.
7. All applications will become the property of the scholarship board. None will be returned.
8. Personal interviews will be made at the discretion of the scholarship board.
9. Deadline for application is March 15. Applicants will be notified of selection by April 15.
The School Districts that are eligible
for the Izaak Walton League Piper Scholarship:
Eldora New Providence:
Gladbrook - Reinbeck:
Collins - Maxwell:
Contact Garry Brandenburg for more information: